Here we have another well tested software recommendation for our readers. Last week we tested VSDC Video Editor (Free version) in our lab. So here we are describing that tool in detail –
- The most impressive feature we found in the tool “A huge list of visual effects and sound effects”. User can apply a variety of visual and sound effects to the video in order to achieve the desired results.
- The software comes with great function with simple and easy to use UI (user interface) that lets user to create a video with a minimum of effort.
- Unlike most publishers, where scenes unfold in a linear order, and some orders, this software allows objects placed anywhere on the timeline.
- Furthermore, VSDC Free Video Editor supports almost all images, video audio formats and codecs. This is why user need not to go for any additional conversion tool to edit that particular file.
- User can easily creates videos for the multimedia devices such as DVD players, Smartphones, iPhones, iPads, iPods, PSP and for regular phones.
- This editor comes with a DVD burning tool, which allows user to easily burn the results of his edited work to optical disk.
- Another feature of the tool is it can easily capture videos with the help of video tuners, web cameras, IP сameras and save that captured video in computer arbitrary format so that user can perform editing if required.
- Also it allows user to build his own media library where user can manage all his data of videos.
- Latest version of VSDC Video Editor supports the automatic creation of a backup project for each record and the integrity of the last saved copy of the monitoring project, which allows user to roll back to it if necessary.
- The tool also offers the drag and drop role to use this software more effectively ad easily.
Software User Interface Snapshot –
Basic System Requirements for the software –
- Operating System – Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, Windows7, Windows8
- RAM – Minimum 256 MB
- Working Net connection in PC
To know more about the software visit –