If you are a web marketer, that’s great. It means you know the importance of blog writing and you might be interested in creating SEO-friendly posts that can be eye-catching and thought-provoking.
Being an SEO copywriter doesn’t mean you know all elements of creating a good blog post.
Blog writing is like cooking a yummy piece of cake, as you have ingredients and the process itself, too. If you want to learn all tricks about blog writing, you need to take a look at this infographic about writing a blog post by OmniPapers.
First of all, let’s focus on ingredients all blog posts should have:
- Headline. A perfect headline should be unique, creative, and specific. It is the first thing your readers pay attention to, so try to interest them.
- Intro with a hook. Every writer has several sentences to express the importance of the article. So, you need to do your best to intrigue readers. Plus, write a good hook in the end. Don’t let your audience skip reading.
- Subheadings and lists. If you want to write for your readers, enhance the readability with subheadings and lists. Using this method helps to scan text faster.
- Images/photos/ videos. Most people crave visual examples, so don’t forget to use visualization to support your ideas or thoughts. By the way, it is better for perception.
- Relevant links and/or quotes. Proficient writers always prove their thoughts with trustful links and quotes. Obviously, nothing is new under the sun, so there might be people who have discovered the same topic previously.
- Conclusion with a call to action. Don’t forget to write down your final thoughts. Sum up the main ideas and cause buzz with the help of a call to action. Blog writing is the process of interaction, so communicate with your audience.
Sophisticated writers put their readers first, so they try to create interesting articles. Of course, blog writing is a hard process but you need to hone your skills. Thus, keep on improving your writing and discover more at OmniPapers.
Do you have your tricks about blog writing? Share your thoughts with us! We will be happy to hear you.
You will love to read these blogs –
- Top 7 Most reliable sources to get Paid/Sponsored Reviews for your Blog
- Top 30 most popular Instagram hashtags
- Indiblogger launched IndiPR.com, An affordable initiative for brands and bloggers
- How to Be an Effective LinkedIn Influencer?