Coolpad, a global leader launched their flagship smrtphone ‘Coolpad Max’. Coolpad Max is the world’s very first phone with Dual In One technology. Coolpad Max comes with a unique dual-system that has an external open system as well as an internal security system which allows for encryption of the phone user’s calls and texts.
The secure internal system can be used to download ‘fully secure’ apps in a way that the users’ privacy and security aren’t compromised.
The flagship device by Coolpad with premium design is priced at Rs. 24,999. The phone will be available exclusively on Amazon.in and in two color variations, Royal Gold and Rose Gold.
Dual Mode – Coolpad Max comes with a unique Space management feature that allows users to have two accounts on WhatsApp, Facebook, Messenger and other apps. This element can help those people, who want to keep their personal and professional lives separate, and at the same time eliminate use of two smartphones.
Powerpacked Design and Specs of CoolpadMax, Let’s have a look –
- The 5.5 inch smartphone with FHD Sharp display is powered by a 2,800 mAh battery along with Quick Charge 3.0 feature, which charges the battery faster of the device.
- The smartphone has a 13MP rear ISO Cell camera with a dual tone LED flash along with a 5MP front shooter.
- The Coolpad Max comes in Snapdragon 617 64-bit octa-core processor.
- Coolpad Max is 7.6mm thin and only 170g in weight with an Edge Curved Glass 2.5D screen reinforced with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 anti-scratch and anti-fingerprint coating films.
- The chassis of the smartphone carries a very thin 1.4mm dual-antenna line (thinner than other smartphones, i.e. 2.0mm).
- The phone has quick charge 3.0 feature, through which one could charge the battery up to 65% in 30 minutes.
- In order to improve security for its users, Coolpad also added the latest fingerprint technology that can deliver convenience, security, and reliability on Coolpad Max. The fingerprint feature not only enables faster unlocking of the smartphone, but also allows users to use it for App Shortcut, Quick Capture, One Key Dial, Switch Space, and many more!
- The phone features a full metal body with a fingerprint scanner at back.
- Coolpad holds 13 patents in developing Tridimensional Coupling Antenna technology. Ultra-thin 1.4mm dual-antenna lines on the phone chassis offer up to 60% stronger signal transmission and up to 30% better signal reception.
Mr. Li Bin, CEO, Coolpad Group, said, “India remains one of the most important market for Coolpad. We aim to get all our latest products to the country, which is very much in line with philosophy of “Empowering everyone everywhere”. India is a huge and growing market, people want fantastic experiences just like people want anywhere and it’s a market that appreciates innovation. Coolpad Max is a result of our dedication and focus on research and manufacturing. By the end of 2016, we will be setting up an R&D center in India and foraying into offline stores to further strengthen our presence in the country. We are confident to reach a sales mark of 3 million handsets and capture 3-4% market share by year end”.
Syed Tajuddin, CEO, Coolpad India said,“Consumers demand and deserve greatness from their smartphone – in function, design, camera and battery life. Coolpad Max is the result of our brand philosophy and our endeavor to bring technology which empowers our consumers. Many people struggle to find the right balance between their personal and professional lives, sometimes using two phones as a solution. Dual Space helps users to separate their personal and professional lives by allowing them to have two accounts on various apps on a single device. To protect both personal and professional information, Coolpad has installed encryption technology that ensures any data, contacts, photos, videos, and applications stored on the smartphone can be well protected without worrying about data leakage.”
Coolpad Max Gallery
Thanks for reading us. Do share your response for this flagship device from Coolpad, enter your thoughts in below given comment box.