There is good news for all the fitness enthusiasts across the globe as Xiaomi announce the launch of new wearable device – MI band 2. The earlier version of releasing May but as it holds now, there is a delay in the launch of MI Band 2 due to the production issues. However, one thing is for sure – there is a lot in store for everyone in this new MI band 2.
The highlight feature of this band is its new LED sport display which marks a significant improvement from the previous generation of MI bands. The core purpose of the MI 2 band is to reduce the wearable’s dependence on the connected smartphone. Moreover, one can expect to see the time on the display screen along with the device’s battery status. There is also a physical button which apparently is rumored to serve the purpose of a home button.
Pic Credit – theverge.com
However, let us check out how you can benefit from the MI 2 band considering there is a significant amount of improvement from Xiaomi regarding its utility and design.
Let you connect with your devices in a speedier way with the new Bluetooth 4.0 and a military-grade sensor
- Stylish yet sturdy as the variant comes with IP67 rated waterproofing technology
- Higher battery capacity with 45mAh that has the standby time of 30 days
- A classy TPSiV band material blends with the Magnesium-aluminum alloy casing to add the elegance
- The uniqueness of MI band 2 lies in its multiple features which support Sleep management
- Calories burned measuring, Steps counting, Call reminders, Distance recording, Alarm Clock and measuring heartbeats.
Now that there is a delay in its release, there is still a time to wait till this new wearable device is out for the grabbing. Although equipped with the latest feature, one of the major issue is to wait upon the price factor till its launch day.
Written by – Shahid Abbasi is a marketing consultant with Peerbits.