Hi techies, I was approached by DesignCap to try out their product and review it and they provided me with their premium account so that I could try all the aspects of designs and templates provided there.
DesignCap is an online graphic design software that helps bloggers, influencers, and organizations to create attractive flyers, cards, posters, infographics, facebook cover, logo, brochure and so much more.
If you have DesignCap then there will be no need to hire professional designers and artists and waste money. You can get sophisticated and attractive posters and covers within no time.
You can try out the free account at any time and in case you need these templates regularly, I would suggest the premium account. You can get top-notch designs at a very low cost.
There is a wide selection of templates for Graphic designing and you can customize them easily with different colors, fonts, photos, etc. There is no limit to what you create as there is so much to do. DesignCap is a one-stop solution for high-quality designs as it works as a graphic design software with thousands of pre-designed templates.
Benefits of DesignCap:
There are several benefits of using DesignCap as I experienced while making the milestone calendar for my little girl.
- User-Friendly software: You don’t have to be an expert to use DesignCap as even a beginner can use it. This easy to use the platform can help you design various things within no time. So start making professional posters and flyers easily with this software.
- Available online: If you use Graphic design software then your device takes up a lot of space, but this software can be used online so you can work with ease without using your computer space. There will be no bogging down of your computer due to a lack of space. You don’t need any latest version of the software.
- Numerous tools for editing and customization: There is a rich set of designing and editing tools that can help you customize posters, flyers, Facebook cover page, youtube thumbnails, etc. You can adjust font size, logos, and colors to get complete control of your designs.
- Editor is user-friendly
- Wide variety of templates
- Wide collection of customized elements and resources
- The platform is online-based
- You will get thousands of stock photos that are Royalty-free
- You have the option to upload your photos or import them from Facebook
- You can save your project and work on it later
Who can use DesignCap?
- Students who want to create interesting designs and templates for their presentation
- Bloggers and influencers who want their blog to reach a wider audience through highly sophisticated content.
- Digital and social media professionals who require cover for their Social media
- E-Book publishers can design their book cover
- Teachers who want to design a course for teaching their students.
As per my review, I liked the app as it is user-friendly and comes with loads of interesting templates, but I found a few glitches while using it, which I would suggest as an improvement and although it is great to use on laptop, using it on a mobile phone was a bit difficult. It has a free version, which I recommend that you must try and see how it works and then invest in the premium version.
Thanks for reading my review, I will come back with another update soon. Stay safe and stay home peeps!