Coolpad, a global leader launched their flagship smrtphone ‘Coolpad Max’. Coolpad Max is the world’s very first phone with Dual In One technology. Coolpad Max comes with a unique dual-system that has an external open system as well as an internal security system which allows for encryption of the phone user’s calls and texts.
The secure internal system can be used to download ‘fully secure’ apps in a way that the users’ privacy and security aren’t compromised.
The flagship device by Coolpad with premium design is priced at Rs. 24,999. The phone will be available exclusively on Amazon.in and in two color variations, Royal Gold and Rose Gold.
Dual Mode – Coolpad Max comes with a unique Space management feature that allows users to have two accounts on WhatsApp, Facebook, Messenger and other apps. This element can help those people, who want to keep their personal and professional lives separate, and at the same time eliminate use of two smartphones.
Powerpacked Design and Specs of CoolpadMax, Let’s have a look –
- The 5.5 inch smartphone with FHD Sharp display is powered by a 2,800 mAh battery along with Quick Charge 3.0 feature, which charges the battery faster of the device.
- The smartphone has a 13MP rear ISO Cell camera with a dual tone LED flash along with a 5MP front shooter.
- The Coolpad Max comes in Snapdragon 617 64-bit octa-core processor.
- Coolpad Max is 7.6mm thin and only 170g in weight with an Edge Curved Glass 2.5D screen reinforced with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 anti-scratch and anti-fingerprint coating films.
- The chassis of the smartphone carries a very thin 1.4mm dual-antenna line (thinner than other smartphones, i.e. 2.0mm).
- The phone has quick charge 3.0 feature, through which one could charge the battery up to 65% in 30 minutes.
- In order to improve security for its users, Coolpad also added the latest fingerprint technology that can deliver convenience, security, and reliability on Coolpad Max. The fingerprint feature not only enables faster unlocking of the smartphone, but also allows users to use it for App Shortcut, Quick Capture, One Key Dial, Switch Space, and many more!
- The phone features a full metal body with a fingerprint scanner at back.
- Coolpad holds 13 patents in developing Tridimensional Coupling Antenna technology. Ultra-thin 1.4mm dual-antenna lines on the phone chassis offer up to 60% stronger signal transmission and up to 30% better signal reception.
Coolpad Max Pictures –
Thanks for reading us. Do share your response for this flagship device from Coolpad, enter your thoughts in below given comment box.
Also Read –