Recording your screen can help in more ways than you probably realize. In the past you’ve probably seen footage from screen recording used to create how-to guides or demonstrations of software and apps, it can actually do much more than that. Simply put, screen recording will let you record and save anything on your screen – including video calls, online streaming videos, live content, and so on.
Of course if you want to record your screen you’ll need the right software, and Movavi Screen Recorder is more than capable of playing that role.
Record Exactly the Footage Required
Movavi Screen Recorder is a user-friendly screen recording software that is designed to make screen recording as simple and straightforward as possible. It has numerous features that will allow you to control the recording parameters and customize it to suit your needs. All of its features are designed so that they are intuitive, and don’t require any prior experience to use.
In short Movavi Screen Recorder will let you record exactly the footage that you require from your screen, irrespective of whether you want to use it to save video calls, online streaming videos or other content, or create your own demonstrations or video guides. The versatility it provides will ensure that you’re able to record the video footage that is needed in any situation.
Main Features Movavi Screen Recorder
Within Movavi Screen Recorder are many features, but the main ones that stand out are the following:
- Define the capture area by drawing a frame using the mouse cursor, selecting a program window, or using one of the preset frame sizes that are available.
- Set the recording to capture audio from the speakers or external devices such as a microphone.
- Alter the sound levels of each audio source individually using simple sliders.
- Adjust the frame rate to up to 60 frames per second for the best quality and smoothest videos.
- Automate the recording by setting a timer to stop it after a fixed duration, or scheduling it to start and stop at certain times.
- Capture keyboard and mouse actions by displaying keystrokes on-screen, highlighting the mouse cursor, setting a custom ‘click’ sound, and more.
- Trim out unwanted video segments that may have been accidentally captured in the recording after the fact.
- Save the recording in any format or use presets to automatically optimize it for certain devices or platforms.
As you can see you’ll have full control over every aspect of the videos that you record and can customize the parameters according to your needs. That is what makes Movavi Screen Recorder so powerful, and part of the reason why you should try it out.
The other reason why Movavi Screen Recorder is worth a try is the fact that it is so easy to use. All it will take is a few minutes for you to launch and set up a recording, and you will be able to record anything at all that you need from your screen.